Weltklasse! EuroTek (LTE) für europäische Suchbedingungen optimiert!
Logo Zur Startseite Neueste Beiträge

• Information
Die besten Metalldetektoren im Vergleich (Stand 2023)
>>> Detektorcheck.de - Vergleichsportal für Metalldetektoren <<<

Another one!!!

Alles zum Thema Goldsuchen und Goldwaschen.

Beitragvon My Name is Earl » Di 12. Jun 2012, 13:01

:welcome

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/

My name is Bill Southern. I have been using a metal detector to find gold nuggets (Nugget Shooting) for well over 20 years with Minelab being my detector of choice for the last 12 or so of those years. Currently I am using the Minelab GPX 5000 and am very impressed with the newest offering from Minelab!

I am very passionate about nugget shooting and I thought I'd share some of my experiences as well as some lessons hard learned over the years with other folks interested in searching for the elusive yellow metal that hopefully will help you get a step ahead of the crowd. With today's gold prices well above 1500.00 per ounce (see chart to your left of page) what better hobby to get into?

Really it is true that with determination, patience, research, the right equipment, and a little luck, you too can find gold nuggets with a metal detector! But nuggets are not the only item I hunt and find, coins, treasure, relics, and meteorites are also on the list and will be discussed here at Nugget Shooter. I will do my best to introduce you to this hobby and help you to understand what it's all about through numerous ARTICLES and other information I have written or gathered over the years.

You will also find many articles written by some of the Southwest's best Nugget Shooters as well as stories of prospecting from plain old folks. I try to offer a place to learn to metal detect here at Nugget Shooter and everyone's experiences are welcomed if you can put them in writing. So if you dabble in writing I'd like to see a sample and I just may post it here for you!

I will post gold nugget, coin, meteorite and treasure hunting pictures, information, locations, and in some cases directions to proven nugget shooting sites in hopes of helping you to enjoy this rewarding hobby as much as I have and still do. If spending time in the outdoors and finding Gold Nuggets or other goodies with a metal detector appeals to you then by all means read on....

First off it is very important to always remember to stay off marked claims and private property without prior permission from the owner. It is up to each of us to know where we are at all times to avoid trespassing on legally filed mineral claims or private property. FILL ALL HOLES! Caring for our public lands is very important and remember you are not the only one that uses the land around you and leaving it as you found it is very important to wildlife as well as following laws set forth by various agencies that regulate mining and other activities.
My Name is Earl Offline

Information

Beitragvon My Name is Earl » Di 12. Jun 2012, 13:03

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
Dateianhänge
500ounce24DD.jpg
500ounce24DD.jpg (25.87 KiB) 2686-mal betrachtet
My Name is Earl Offline

Information

Diese Werbeanzeige verschwindet nach Forenanmeldung!

Beitragvon My Name is Earl » Di 12. Jun 2012, 13:03

:thanks :thanks :thanks
Dateianhänge
beernug.jpg
My Name is Earl Offline

Information

Beitragvon Ebinger1 » Di 12. Jun 2012, 15:11

Hallo Earl!

:welcome :welcome :welcome

And much :thanks :thanks :thanks for the nice pictures!

Jan

Aktion Archäologie
Verband zur Erforschung, Dokumentation und Erhaltung des geschichtlichen Erbes
Ebinger1 Offline

Experte (höchster Rang)

Information

Beitragvon Kralle » Sa 29. Dez 2012, 20:42

und ich dachte solche riesen dinger gibts garnicht o.O absolout heftig :shock:
Kralle Offline

Information

• Information
Schatzsuche in einem alten Hohlweg

Zurück zu Suche nach Gold